Hi! I’m Donna Morrison, your student affairs coordinator for the RTA School of Media. I’m the person you can contact for guidance and advice in any of the following areas:
- Enrollment in courses, course intentions, planning towards your career pursuits, etc.
- Applying for scholarships/awards/bursaries
- Transfer credits, transcript assessment, etc.
- Academic accommodations (e.g. if you have a disability or a short or long term illness), referral for student counseling, Access Centre, etc.
- Short-term withdrawals or deferrals, probationary contracts, etc.
- Grade/standing appeals
- Participation in the 3rd year Exchange Program
Like you, I was also once an RTA student (Class of 2007), so I’m very familiar with the ins and outs of chartering your academic journey here at Ryerson. While my door is always open, it’s best for you to book an appointment to meet with me:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: (416) 979-5000 ext. 7551
- Location: Main RTA Office (RCC 104)
Don’t be a stranger – I’m here to help make your RTA experience a positive and rewarding one!