Graduate Admission Requirements
- Four-year honours Bachelor's degree (or equivalent), preferably in a media related field
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 / 4.33 (B), or equivalent, in the final half of the program
- Official transcripts for all relevant post-secondary education
- A written statement about your project proposal
- A résumé
- Two letters of recommendation
- A portfolio containing examples of the applicant’s work. This can be in written or audio/video/multimedia form.
The ideal advanced student for this program will have a strong undergraduate media education, a demonstrated knowledge of the production tools of some form of media production as well as media production or business/management experience. The program may also accept highly motivated individuals from other fields of study with a desire to develop intensive knowledge in our disciplines.
For more information on requirements and how to apply, please refer to the Yeates School of Graduate Studies Admissions site.