Media production masters students are required to complete an intensive 8-credit, one-year, three-semester program. Courses will normally be completed over the first semester (Fall) and second semester (Winter). During the third semester (Spring/Summer), students will work on their professional project or major research paper (MRP). Please visit the course descriptions page for a listing of all courses and their descriptions.
See the Graduate Calendar and media production course descriptions below for more details.
- MP8101 Creative Research Methods (1 credit)
- MP8102 Media Production I (1 credit)
- MP8100 Project/MRP Development (1 credit)
- One one-credit elective from Interdisciplinary Electives (1 credit)
- MP8103 Media Production II (1 credit)
- One one-credit elective from Communication & Design Electives (1 credit)
- Two one-credit electives from Media Production Electives (2 credits)
Spring & Summer Semester
- Professional Project or Major Research Paper (Milestone)